My favorite series


This is an amazing series. 

As the Wall Street Journal said:  There is finally someone sexier than Christian Grey...His name is Gideon Cross and he is, of course, a hunka  hunk of burning love.

Gideon and Eva. I love these characters with all my heart.

“Gideon was an untamed animal behind closed doors, a lover who bared me to the soul every time he made love to me.”                Entwined with you.

This is one of my most favorite series ever. Sylvia's writing is amazing. But for some reason, the last book was my least favorite. Probably because I had over a year worth of high expectations and imagined scenarios in my head. But  I do like that Gideon and Eva were pretty much stronger as a couple just trying to eliminate their foes and trying to rebuild their life after everything that happened to them in just 3 or so short months. 


Comentarios